Thursday, 11 May 2017

The blog has a new home!

Hello, Bird's Eye Viewers!

Exciting news! I now have a shiny new home for my blog: www.lifeabirdseyeview.com.

I'm a bit sad to leave my Blogger address as it's been my comfy home for the last year or so, but I've outgrown this little place now and it's time for a swanky upgrade.

I'd like to thank each and every one of you who have been reading my posts; I hope you'll continue to do so. Over at my new self-hosted site all the original posts are there, plus lots of new ones, only now they are all categorised for ease of reference. Get me - organised, huh? 😄

So grab a drink, kick back and relax - come and admire the new view at Life: A Bird's Eye View....

Sam xx

photo credit




Fancy reading my back-story before you go any further? You can find my other blogs at:


www.costaricachica1.blogspot.com
www.samgoessolo.blogspot.com
www.mummymission.blogspot.com
www.worldwidewalsh.blogspot.com
  • Follow me:

    Twitter: @SamanthaWalsh76
    Instagram: wanderingblonde76